Pages

16 Feb 2016

So Glad to Call you Friend

Good morning!  The Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary Celebrations are all over and there were so many prizes to be won - over 90 prizes were given out - not me of course - I'm just lucky in love and life *smugness inserted here.

And the TIME OUT Challenge this week is all about love and flowers  their inspiration words are "Love is the Flower you've got to let Grow"- which is right up my alley - so I am entering this into their challenge!!

I didn't have time to upload my card for the last challenge which was to use the Papercrafting Alphabet from PTI to create your card, but I blogged about it regardless.



My initials are BON naturally, so I needed to use a Banner, Ombre and something New.

I used a sheet of cardstock from the Ombre Stripes Patterned paper pack which is also my something NEW that hadn't been used.



I watercoloured a sheet from Bold Blossoms Watercolor pack using my Zig Real Brush Markers and then trimmed it to fit onto my Hawaiian Shores cardstock base - also using a diagonal cut.

I diecut a sentiment from Scripted Sentiments and added the Banner to finish off the sentiment.

These challenges were so much fun - well really the whole anniversary celebration was just fabulous!!

I can hardly wait until next year Lol!


5 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing design, love the peak of ombré card. Superb water colouring and love the enamel dots in black, they really work well with the pretty colours of the sentiment. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Bonnie and this is no exception! The color on that flower just pops and the unusual slanted cut just enhances the whole design. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous, Bonnie ... such beautifully coloured blooms ... the colour palette is fabulous with the black sentiment ... and I love those ombré stripes through the split panels! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how beautiful! I love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for getting HM at TO xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!