Pages

19 Aug 2016

Happy Birthday Challenge!

It's time for another fun sketch/colour challenge from Your Next Stamp and we are continuing on with the Design Team Birthday Celebrations!!



The Colour/Sketch challenge is so pretty this week.... I love the colours - just up my ever luvin' alley!





I decided to ink up the  Balloon Buddies Stamp and Die set - and made a little bouquet of sweethearts!

I stamped, white embossed and diecut 3 of the sweet little critters from coloured cardstock, and two balloons out of our new Swirly Fun patterned paper!



My balloon bouquet was placed behind the popped up Happy Birthday banner which was in turn, popped up on the Stitched Heart Fence Die.

A circle diecut was placed behind the bouquet and some pretty gumdrops were "strategically" placed in the circle.

Why don't you pop on over to Your Next Stamp and join in the Birthday Fun??!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!